The Vaporesso GT Core replacement coils have been designed for use with the Vaporesso Revenger Mini Kit, Revenger X Kit, NRG Mini Tank and NRG SE Tank. There are eight versions of the GT replacement coils, all designed for sub ohm vaping.
- Vaporesso sub ohm vape coils
- Multiple coil builds
- Designed for use with high VG e-liquids
The standard coils use Kanthal wire and organic cotton, working at a range of wattages to suit your vaping style. The CCELL coils use ceramic materials which reduce spit back and the chance of dry hits. The mesh coils have a larger surface area which in turn increases the amount of eliquid is heated, for a boost in flavour.
As these coils are recommended for sub ohm vaping, they are most compatible with high VG eliquids, that are 60% VG and higher.
- Vaporesso GT1 O.2 Ohm Coil – single coil build – 50 to 70W
- Vaporesso GT2 0.4 Ohm Coil – single coil build – 40 to 80W
- Vaporesso GT4 0.15 Ohm CLP Coil – dual coil build (CLP – Clapton) – 30 to 70W
- Vaporesso GT4 0.15 Ohm Mesh Coil – dual Mesh coil build – 50 to 75W
- Vaporesso GT6 0.2 Ohm Coil – triple coil build – 40 to 100W
- Vaporesso GT8 0.15 Ohm Coil – multi-coil build – 50 to 110W
- Vaporesso GT CCELL 0.5 Ohm Coil – ceramic coil build – 20 to 40W
- Vaporesso GT CCELL 2 0.3 Ohm Coil – ceramic coil build – 35 to 40W
- Vaporesso GT Meshed 0.18 Ohm Coil – mesh coil build – 50 to 85W
- 3 x Vaporesso GT Replacement Vape Coils
Important information about Sub Ohm Vaping:
Any coil that registers below 1.0 Ohm, is known as a sub ohm coil. Recommended for advanced vapers only, they’ll require more power to use properly, which will be provided by an advanced vape kit.
With these coils larger amounts of vapour will be created, to support this we recommend you use e-liquids that are 60% VG or higher. Due to the larger amounts of vapour that is created, we advise that you do not use an e-liquid that has higher than a 6mg nicotine strength.